Powerful Virtual Private Servers
Create Your Own Custom VPS
Customise your VPS vCPU, disk space and type, RAM, OS, and control panel and modify them at any time.
Full SSH Root & VNC Access
Enjoy full control of your virtual server and installs with full root access.
Quality Dell & Intel Hardware
KVM virtualisation, the latest generation of Dell PowerEdge r7xx series servers and (optional) Samsung SSDs.
VPS Hosting FeaturesAll these features come as standard with every Patrick Internet Virtual Private Server
|RAID 10 (os)|
|Network speed -|
|1 Dedicated IP address (more available)|
|Dell PowerEdge r7xx series servers and (optional) Samsung SSDs|
|Plesk10, Plesk30 & Plesk100 (Optional)|
|Plesk Power Pack (Optional)|
|Snapshot back-ups (Optional)|
|Full root access|
|KVM on RHEL|
|Out of band SSH access|
|Fully scalable resource allocation|
|One click install scripts (incl. WordPress, Joomla & Magento)|
|Click here to get started|
Check Out Our VPS Technology
We've used our years of web hosting expertise to develop our own powerful VPS platform from the ground up, using some of the industry’s best hardware, such as Dell PowerEdge Servers. This means you benefit from a bespoke, solid hosting environment that meets your needs at every level.
Take advantage of:
- The latest generation of Dell PowerEdge r7xx series servers - optimised for virtualisation - for ultimate stability.
- 8 x 10k SAS disks (per physical server) for primary storage. In a RAID-10 array, they provide full storage redundancy and high-speed access to data.
- A top-end PERC RAID card with battery-backed cache, which ensures the integrity of your data with no storage bottlenecks.
- Flash memory for the boot volume, for faster booting and to minimise downtime during upgrades.
- 16 Intel Xeon cores (per physical server) - designed for heavy server workloads.
- 192GB of RAM to accommodate the future memory needs of each virtual server.
As your requirements grow, your VPS can be upgraded to meet them. All VPS can be fully customised post-purchase; only a reboot is required for them to take effect. All upgrades are pro-rated from the point of purchase. This makes our VPS offering completely expandable, so it can grow with your needs.
KVM is a hypervisor that integrates deeply with the host OS, ensuring that each VPS, can use the hardware to its maximum potential.
Resell Hosting Via VPS
Why not resell hosting to your clients using a VPS with Plesk control panel, which allows you to create your own client web hosting solution.
One-click install apps
Install many of the leading open source scripts such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal and many, many more with just a few clicks (CentOS OS only).
Bootable Recovery Build
Access to our recovery build helps ensure that you can always access your data, even in the event of disaster. This is crucial to business critical systems.
Full Root Access
VPS come with full root access. Install any scripts or software you want. Out of band SSH access means you can always log in to your Virtual Server.
Use your Virtual Server for more than just hosting your website. A VPS is also perfect for use as a file, database, email, or gaming server.